As your electricity distributor, we work year-round to maintain our network and keep the lights on for our customers.
Electricity outages are more likely to occur during extreme weather or during peak demand periods like summer.
Every year, we contact our electricity customers with information on the importance of being Power Prepared, including information how:
- we maintain a safe and reliable electricity supply
- we prepare the network each summer
- to prepare for events that impact the network
- To stay safe around electricity
- customers can use strategies to save on summer bills.
- to contact us.
To better understand how we can support our customers to prepare for potential outages this summer and the next, we also send out a survey. The survey takes around 10 minutes and is completely anonymous.
Here's what to expect:
- You’ll get an SMS or email with a link to the survey.
- The link in the SMS will look like this: https://me.ausnetservices.com.au/SummerReady2324
- The link will take you to this page: https://ausnet.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_40EeDDcW9bt1rpQ (Qualtrics is the tool we use for our customer surveys).
We use the anonymous survey responses to understand how our customers prepare for summer. The responses also help us improve our communications and ensure our activities are helping our customers prepare.
What to do
The survey is voluntary. If you receive an SMS or email from us with a 'https://me.ausnetservices.com.au/SummerReady2324' link don’t be concerned. This is a legitimate communication from AusNet. It’s not spam or phishing.