Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to understand and meet their needs. We aim to create a seamless customer experience, build trust and do what’s right for our local communities.
We involve customers in our future planning processes and in the delivery of new initiatives so that we can improve customer experiences. As part of our 2021-26 Electricity Distribution Price Review, we commissioned a Customer Forum of experts representing our customers, to help us develop key customer experience commitments.
We designed these commitments to understand our customers’ needs and make it simple to get things done.
Customer experience commitments
- Building our understanding of customers’ needs and expectations
- Establishing clearer accountability for customers
- Aligning our incentives with customer outcomes
- Fixing customer pain points and improving the Customer Experience
- Collaborating with the community and taking care of customers in vulnerable circumstances
- Making our organisation easier to deal with.
Our Customer Interactions and Monitoring Report (CIMR) gives an overview of how we’ve delivered on these commitments and the improvements we have made for our customers.
Find out more:
- Download our Customer Interactions and Monitoring Report (CIMR) 2021 (PDF, 2.0 MB)
- Download our CIMR energy research plan (PDF, 189 KB) and CIMR energy simplified webinar feedback (PDF, 120 KB)
- Learn more about our Electricity Distribution Price Review
- Download our FY20 CIMR (PDF, 1.1 MB)
For more information on customer reporting and the CIMR, visit our Community Hub.