WHAT WE OFFER
AusNet Services wants to attract, reward and retain high performing people. We offer a range of development experiences, and remuneration and benefits packages that recognise contribution and provide opportunities to expand careers and contribute to the community.
Many of our programs and experiences are developed in partnership with leading providers to ensure we are developing the capabilities that will set us aside as a leader in our industry.
Joining the AusNet Services team will open the door to some of the best personal skills and career development options on offer.
We are committed to providing employees with access to a range of development opportunities from on-the-job learning, to formal classroom development, to coaching, mentoring and even specialised development programs.
Career development options and opportunities include:
- On the job learning and development opportunities
- Tailored programs to enhance leadership capability at various levels of the business
- Talent management programs that support the accelerated development of our high potential team members
- A suite of offerings designed to support the development of women in our business
- Secondments and transfer opportunities into other parts of the business
- Professional subscriptions and memberships e.g. Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Opportunity to get involved in employee consultative committees, improvement and innovation working groups and diversity groups
For examples of development in action, see careers in profile for our Apprentices & Trainees.
Back to Top
AusNet Services offers a range of remuneration and benefit packages that reward and recognise the skills and contribution of individuals. Our approach to remuneration is to be industry-competitive, internally fair and appropriate to the skills and responsibilities of the position.
Benchmarking & Bonuses
Our employees on individual employment agreements have their salary reviewed annually and we regularly benchmark roles to ensure we remain competitive. Most employees on individual employment agreements are also eligible to participate in the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) or bonus scheme which provides rewards for individual and company performance.
We offer fund choice for those employees on an individual employment agreement. We also provide annual superannuation seminars offering employees information on pre-retirement strategies and in-house financial planning services at competitive special member’s rates through Equipsuper.
To meet individual flexibility and offer potential tax advantages, employees can elect a number of different items as part of their remuneration package, including superannuation, novated vehicles and car parking.
Income Protection Insurance
AusNet Services is proud to offer all permanent employees income protection insurance at no cost.
General Employee Exempt Share Plan (GEESP)
AusNet Services' GEESP offers all permanent employees the opportunity to acquire approximately $1,000 worth of AusNet Services Shares from their pre-tax salary via salary sacrifice.
Back to Top
In addition to competitive remuneration, AusNet Services offers a suite of benefits that provide srecognition, flexibility and choice for our employees. As our workforce is diverse, so too are the programs we offer.
We offer attractive leave options and working arrangements, including:
- MATERNITY LEAVE of 14 weeks' paid leave with the option to take up to another 38 weeks of unpaid leave
- PATERNITY LEAVE of 2 weeks' paid leave
- CARER'S LEAVE of 10 days annually
- ADOPTION LEAVE
- Opportunity to take up the ‘48/52’ WORKING MODEL giving an additional 4 weeks of leave with 48 weeks’ pay averaged out over the year
- FLEXIBLE WORKING CONDITIONS - part-time and / or job share in specific roles
- COMMUNITY SUPPORT PROGRAMS and interest groups
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM – free and confidential counselling
Corporate Discounts & Extras
We offer a wide range of corporate discounts to our employees including health insurance, Myki Tickets and Microsoft Home Use Program and more.
Employee Rewards and Recognition via our INSPIRE Awards Program
At AusNet Services, we celebrate when employees are recognised for performing over and above their everyday work requirements. The INSPIRE rewards and recognition program allows any employee to nominate a co-worker or a team for outstanding practice under the banner of our values – We work safely, We do what's right, We're one team, and We deliver, as well as work they have undertaken in the community. All shortlisted nominees attend our INSPIRE Awards ceremony, where winners in each category are announced and the INSPIRE Managing Directors Award is also presented.
- Long Service Awards
- Annual Family End of Year Party
- Opportunity to be involved in community activities supporting causes such as Seeing Eye Dogs, and other Community Giving Programs
- Great Social Club - Employees can join our Live Wires social club and receive heavily discounted tickets to arts and entertainment shows, social events, weekly movie ticket draw, entertainment books and more.
- Free Health Checks and Flu Vaccinations
Back to Top
|We Move Energy
That's what we do. The AusNet Services team is passionate in its commitment to deliver energy safely, reliably and efficiently to customers.
Strategy and Values
AusNet Services' purpose is to provide our customers with superior network and energy solutions.